Open Country A/T III All-Terrain Tire
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
The Open Country A/T III is our new all-terrain tire that delivers gripping off-road traction with responsive and predictable on-road handling. With a strong focus on wet performance, durability and treadwear life, Toyo introduces advances in tread design, construction and all-new tread compounding. It also provides a quiet ride with exceptional stability. The Open Country A/T III is built to get there and get back home, regardless of terrain or weather. Available in LT-Metric, P/Euro-Metric and Flotation sizes. NEW TREAD COMPOUND AND DESIGN
- Provides confident wet braking and handling.
- Provides cut-and-chip resistance.
- Provides excellent off-road grip.
- Delivers a quiet and comfortable ride.
- Enhances on and off-road traction.
- Increases tread block rigidity for excellent handling stability.
- Provides better worn appearance.
- Enhance off-road traction with biting edges.
- Enhance traction on all surfaces, including snow.
- Enhance wet and snow traction.
- Reduce irregular wear.
- Eject stones from grooves.
- Weight: 30.00 LBS