Ridge Grappler Hybrid Terrain Tire
- Advanced sound equipment was used to create a pattern that provides a quiet and smooth highway ride.
- Shoulder grooves are arranged in alternating widths and lengths to clear mud and maintain traction. Lateral Z grooves are set in a zig-zag pattern to provide biting edges for traction.
- Like all Grapplers, the Ridge Grappler features two bold sidewall designs. One side features a more traditional pattern while the other side features a new, aggressive block design.
- Reinforced Block Foundation
- Adds rigidity to tread blocks to reduce flex.
- Protects the bottom of groove from stone drilling.
- Provides traction in off-road environments.
- The alternating tapered edges and step block edges both provide additional biting edges for more traction.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Variable Pitch Tread Pattern
Shoulder & Lateral Z Grooves
Staggered Shoulder Lugs
- Weight: 30.00 LBS