Automatic Tire Deflator - Single
No one likes wasting time squatting down and running from tire to tire trying to set tire to the correct PSI for maximum off-road traction. If you frequently air down for off-road adventures, then a J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflator is exactly what you need. Once a J.T. Brooks Automatic Tire Deflator has been calibrated to a desired PSI, it is ready to use time and time again. This tire deflator automatically and accurately deflates each tire to a set PSI. Simply calibrate the automatic tire deflator, by following the included instruction card, and lock it in place with the lock nut, screw it on to the tire's valve stem, and let it do the work. The deflator will automatically shut off when the set PSI is reached. This saves the user much time and frustration. The automatic feature of this tire deflator eliminates the need to manually deflate your tires, so you spend less time setting your tire pressure and more time off-road.
- Adjustable from 6-32 PSI
- Nickel Plated for Superior Durability
- Superior Usability
- Stainless Steel Precision Spring for Unrivaled Accuracy
- Manual Activation Knob Starts Deflation At Any Pressure
- O-Ring Seal for Increased Accuracy
- Once Set, It's Ready to Use Again and Again
- Clear Stop in Deflation When Set PSI Reached (Snap-Shut Action!)
- Comes Apart in Two Pieces for Easy Cleaning
- Easy To Use Directions Included
- Includes Storage Pouch
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Weight: 1.00 LBS