Thule Interstate 869 Roof Cargo Carrier
Enjoy our low prices on expandable Thule Interstate 869 roof cargo carriers from Just for Jeeps that are designed for any Jeep made in 1997 through 2022. These Thule869 roof bags by Thule will expand to hold up to 16 cubic feet of luggage or other gear. The Thule cargo bag weighs just 8.5 pounds, and it's less bulky than standard box carriers. Yet, it carries up to 165 pounds of supplies A three-sided zipper makes it easy to load and unload supplies, suitcases and other material from your Jeep's roof top cargo carrier. The taped seams on a cargo bag made with tough double-coated, Phthalate-free TPE laminate material help keep what's inside your bag dry during rainy weather. In fact, the IP-X3 test-certified water resistance rating is the industry standard for car top bag weather protection. Even the zipper has an over-sized storm flap for weather-protected access to your stuff.
The padded base on this carrier bag will protect your Jeep from abrasion. Twin compression straps will keep your gear securely positioned on top of your Jeep while you're on the road, which also helps minimize noise. Sturdy double-stitched webbing straps are included with the cargo back to attach this Thule cargo carrier to roof rack cross bars or raised roof rack rails. The Thule869 fits most Jeep factory-installed or aftermarket racks and round bars, as well as Thule AeroBlade, AeroBlade Edge and square bars by Thule. Thule's roof bag for Jeeps is 40 inches by 38 inches by 18 inches in size. If you haven't shopped JustForJeeps.com before, read our rave customer reviews about our low prices, superior quality parts and accessories, and the very best customer service before and after every sale. You'll learn why first-time customers quickly become regular customers for all their Jeep needs year after year.
- IP-X3 test certified water resistance sets the standard for car top bag weather protection
- Double-coated, Phthalate-free TPE laminate material is rugged and long-lasting while reducing environmental impact
- Padded base protects vehicle finish from abrasion
- Coated, 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents
- Twin compression straps keep cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps (included) attach bag to roof rack crossbars or raised rails
- Collapses fast for compact easy storage
- 16 cu. ft. cargo capacity
- Attaches to vehicle crossbars or raised side rails. Fits Thule AeroBlade and AeroBlade Edge, Thule Square Bars, round bars and most factory racks.
- Fits with most aftermarket and factory installed roof racks
- Carries up to 16 cubic feet or up to 165lbs of cargo
- Roof bag weighs 8.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 40" x 38" x 18"
Limited Lifetime Warranty: Thule is dedicated to providing exceptional products that are quality tested and guaranteed against defects in materials and workmanship.