SR-Q Diffused LED Light Pair
Big Power in a Small Package
- The Rigid Industries SR-Q LED Light is one of the most versatile lighting products on the market today. This compact LED light can be used for virtually any lighting application - from off-road to agriculture. The SR-Q utilizes the same technology as our D-Series, but in a wide configuration, instead of square. The size and shape of the SR-Q LED Light allows it to fit almost anywhere. Its cast aluminum housing and polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
- Our patented Hybrid optics system is the most powerful, most efficient LED optics system on the market. Utilizing a combination of lens and reflector, the Hybrid optics system captures the maximum amount of light emitted from the LED and projects it exactly where you want it.
- Perfect for scene or area lighting, our diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60° flood pattern. Combine that with our patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like our standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
- Our circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Our durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow our LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
-Plug and Play Harness with Switch also Mounting Bracket with Hardware. US Patent No 6,986,593
90552 Amber LED's
- Amber lighting is often used to improve visibility in harsh elements. The glare from blue light is very difficult for the human eye to process. By removing blue from the light spectrum, we reduce the glare from snow, rain, fog, and dust which results in better visibility.
Patented Hybrid Optics 60° Diffused Pattern 50,000+ Hr LED Lifespan Instant On / Off - No Warm Up RoHS Compliant Over / Under Voltage Protection Cast Aluminum Housing Durable Polycarbonate Lens Integrated Thermal Management GORE® Pressure Equalizing Vent Designed, Engineered, & Assembled in the USA Specifications: Watts: 20 Amp Draw: 1.45 LED's: 4 Raw Lumens: 1568 Lux @ 10m: 19.3 Beam Distance: 87.9 m Peak Beam Intensity: 1,931 cd