WeatherTech Battery Charger
The 4 Amp 12V/6V switchable WeatherTech Battery Charger is designed to lengthen the life of lead acid batteries through its high performance charging functions. The battery charger is easy to use and operate and is engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions as well as short and long-term vehicle storage.
As enthusiasts ourselves, we understand that keeping vehicles in tip top shape starts with maintaining those important components under the hood. In doing so, it’s crucial to utilize a dependable battery charger, like the WeatherTech charger, to keep your existing battery in a healthy state.
The 4 Amp 12V/6V switchable WeatherTech Battery Charger is designed to lengthen the life of batteries through its high performance charging functions. The battery charger is easy to use and operate and is engineered to withstand harsh weather conditions as well as short and long-term vehicle storage.
Through its sophisticated circuitry and microprocessor controlled operation, the WeatherTech Battery Charger maintains and preserves batteries without ever having to deal with an overcharge or the damaging effects caused by trickle chargers. Charges standard flooded batteries, AGM batteries and Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries.
Our charger is suited for most applications including: automobiles, motorcycles, recreational vehicles, marine equipment, trucks, smaller power sports equipment, generators and industrial vehicles/equipment.
For operational instructions, please refer to our instruction guide found below.
Battery Charger Features:
- 12V/6V switchable at 4 Amps
- 4-step fully automatic charging (qualification, bulk charge, absorption, float)
- Microprocessor controlled
- Infinite Sequential Monitoring
- AGM/Standard or GEL/Lithium Iron Phosphate switchable
- Spark-proof even when output leads touch
- Reverse polarity protection – no charge or battery damage
- State of charge LED indicator
- Analyzes battery status during initialization mode
- Delivers charge at a constant rate of 4 Amperes
- Holds constant voltage after full charge
- Keeps battery topped off indefinitely
- Includes rings and clips
- Power cord length = 6 feet
- Connector cord length = 7 feet