Sport S/T1 Suspension System (1.5" Leveling) without Shocks for Wrangler JK
The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport S/T (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
The TeraFlex 1.5" leveling Sport S/T1 Suspension System is perfect for the Jeeper who wants to add larger tires for increased ground clearance, while gaining premium and responsive handling. Thanks to their minimal impact on factory suspension geometry, the components in this kit won't compromise the Wrangler's on- or off-road prowess.
The Sport S/T1 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.FITS:
- JK Wrangler (2-door)
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- LEVELING HEIGHT: 1.5"
- MAX TIRE DIAMETER: 33"
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 1.5" leveling coil springs
- Bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear sway bar links
- All necessary hardware
- Delivers true street & trail (S/T) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
- Bump stops
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - Falcon shock absorbers recommended.