3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kit without shocks for 2020 Gladaitor JT
TeraFlex JT: 3.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kits include just the basic lift components only and doesn't have the driveability of a full suspension system. Requires front control arm Sport Brackets, or longer front lower control arms, or adjustable control arms, and/or an adjustable front track bar to correct suspension geometry.
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. These are the only shock absorbers engineered to work with TeraFlex lift coil springs to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. 2.5" Coil Spring Base Lift Kits are offered without shock absorbers. Falcon Performance Shocks are available separately.Specs:
Max Tire Diameter:
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- Lift Height: 3.5"
- Sport/Overland Fenders: 35" Tires
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" Tires
- 3.5" Lift Coil Springs (Front: # 1873000; Rear: 1873100)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (2.5-3.5" Lift) (# 1953250)
- 2" front upper bump stop strike pad extensions - 2
- 0.5" front lower bump stop strike pad extensions - 4
- 1.5" rear upper bump stop strike pad extensions - 2
- 0.5" rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions - 2
- 11.5" Front Sway Bar Link Kit
- 13" Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Caster correction required - NOT INCLUDED. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters. The following components are recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry: Front Lower Sport Control Arm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine [IR] Control Arm Kit (Alpine: # 1417550 | Alpine IR: 1417500), and/or Alpine IR Front Track Bar (# 1753420).
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT INCLUDED.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires.
- Requires 2" front upper, 1.5" rear upper, and 0.5" rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions (INCLUDED) to fit 35-37" tires.
- Sport/Overland Fenders require 2" front and 2" rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35" tires - INCLUDED.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2" front and 2" rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 37" tires - INCLUDED.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) - we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks or TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks.