3" Sport S/T3 Suspension System w/ no Shocks for Wrangler JL
The all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
At home on black diamond trails or city streets, the 3.5" Sport ST3 Suspension System builds on the 2.5" Sport ST2 by replacing the front lower Sport Flexarm preset control arms with Front Control Arm Sport Brackets as well as adding a front track bar bracket and a set of front brake line anchors.
Although this kit clears the same size tires as the 2.5" Sport ST2, the additional components increase ground clearance without compromising on- and off-road prowess. No alignment is needed thanks to the Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, which optimize correct caster angle and restores factory geometry for 2.5-4.5" lift, while the front track bar bracket corrects steering geometry to eliminate bump steer and other steering issues for 2.5-3.5" lift kits.
The Sport ST3 Suspension System can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
Does NOT include shocks. We recommend Falcon shock absorbers for superior performance. Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.FITS:
- JL Wrangler (2-Door) 1613300
- JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) 1613000
- LIFT HEIGHT: 3.5"
Max Tire Diameter:
- Sport/Sahara Fenders: 35" (w/ 3" front & 2.5" rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 35" (w/ 2" front & 2" rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37" (w/ 2.5" front & 3" rear bump stops)
- 3.5" lift coil springs
- Front Control Arm Sport Brackets - pair (# 1938125)
- Front Track Bar Bracket (# 1953250)
- Falcon Progressive Bump Stops - all 4 (# 1959200)
- 2" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Kit (# 1959500)
- 0.5" Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Shim Kit (# 1959300)
- Longer Front Sway Bar Links (11.5") - pair
- Longer Rear Sway Bar Links (10.75") - pair (# 744500)
- Front Brake Line Anchors - pair (# 1101255)
- All necessary hardware
Features & Benefits
- Delivers true street & trail (S/T) performance
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Dependable performance with zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- Front lower control arm Sport Brackets correct caster angle and restores factory geometry for 2.5-4.5" lift
- Front track bar bracket corrects steering geometry to eliminate bump steer and other steering issues for 2.5-3.5" lift kits
- Falcon Progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- No alignment or adjustment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Sport & Sahara models require aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels - NOT included.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35" or larger tires
- Sport/Sahara models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 35" tires.
- Rubicon models require the INCLUDED 0.5" front & 0.5" rear bump stop strike pad shims in order to fit 37" tires.
- Requires longer shocks (not included) - we recommend 2-3.5" Lift Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube (# 11-01-21-400-200), 2-4.5" Lift Falcon Series 3.1 Piggyback (# 11-01-31-400-200), or 2-4.5" Lift Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback (# 11-01-33-400-200 shock absorbers.
Pair with Falcon shocks listed under the accessories tab above