Falcon Series 2.1 Monotube 2"-3.5" Lift Front & Rear Shock Absorber Kit for Wrangler JL
Falcon JL/JLU Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Absorbers are engineered to deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in a compact and affordable package.
Historically, universal shock absorbers have been adapted to fit many applications with minimal tuning. Falcon Shocks rewrites the book on shock absorber development.
Falcon shock absorbers and steering stabilizers are engineered to meet the unique requirements of the JL Wrangler/JLU Wrangler Unlimited. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance, handling, and stability for off-road rigs.
Built from the ground up with a focus on fitment and function, Falcon's corner-specific shock absorbers deliver the best damping characteristics possible.
After a lengthy and painstaking development process, we have delivered these advanced shocks to the awaiting Jeep market.
Volume Optimized Damping
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive "head toss" on rough terrain - or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcon's proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorber's ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.FITS:
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Series 2.1 Monotube Shock Absorbers - all 4
- Rear roost guards - pair
- All necessary hardware
- Fixed rate damping optimized for on- & off-road driving
- JL corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control & low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body resists wear & protects internal components while providing superior heat dissipation
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long-term performance
- 2.25" shock body provides optimal performance
- 3/4" induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion as well as prevents shaft buckling
- Maximum shaft diameter allows for more precise tuning
- Hard anodized billet piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Digressive linear piston & base valve technology
- Inline OGS Oil/Gas Separator prevents cavitation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil with high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures & reduced shock fade
- Synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear & lubricity agents for excellent thermal stability
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shocks Division
- Patent pending design
- 3-year warranty
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
- Bump stops are required for these shocks.