Race Series 2.0 ATS Steering Stabilizer for 2007-2018 Wrangler JK
With conventional steering stabilizers, turning in one direction creates an increase in pressure inside the stabilizer as the shaft occupies more volume in the body and displaces the oil. The repercussion is a push or pull steering force felt by the driver as the stabilizer attempts to return to its neutral state. To overcome this unidirectional force, dual opposing stabilizers are often used, but this requires additional mounting hardware and space.
The Factory Race Series 2.0 Stabilizer ATS utilizes an Adjustable Through Shaft (ATS) architecture that eliminates shaft fluid displacement throughout the stabilizer's entire travel in both directions. The external piggyback reservoir provides additional fluid capacity and utilizes an Internal Floating Piston (IFP) to separate the fluid from the nitrogen gas charge to eliminate cavitation. For increased control that can be tailored to any driving style and setup, an external adjuster provides 24 clicks of adjustment to fine tune the feel. The result is highly customizable and consistent damping of unwanted steering feedback in a single, bolt-on stabilizer.
The Factory Race Series 2.0 Stabilizer ATS includes application specific mounting hardware and is available in multiple clamp sizes for stock or aftermarket heavy duty tie-rods.
- Body - 2.0" Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum will resist rust over time
- Body Plating - Clear-anodized for a durable finish
- Reservoir - External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Components - Black-anodized, CNC-machined 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures
- Bushings - Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation
- Adjustments - Adjuster - 24 clicks of adjustability
- Top Mount - Eyelet
- Bottom Mount - Tie Rod Clamp