Chief Products Transmission Protection Plate for 2011-2022 Grand Cherokee WK2
Chief Products WK2 Transmission Protection Plate provides off-road protection for the critical underside of your transmission. It's made from High-Strength Steel with reinforced boxed edges to provide maximum impact protection. It's designed to be installed on its own or integrate with the Mopar set of skid plates - providing a fully protected and streamlined undercarriage. The latest version delivers several enhancements. A new mounting system with recessed mounting bolts that are impossible to hit when driving off-road. Less parts for easier installation. Industry leading E-Coat corrosion protection. Optimized slots for increased airflow and drainage. Best of all, we?ve delivered an impressive 40% strength improvement.
- High-Strength 350 Grade Steel
- E-Coat (Industry Leading Corrosion Resistance)
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Drainage Slots
- Easy Installation (Difficulty = 2/10)
- Installed Weight - 6.7kg (Including Mounting Hardware)
- 1 - Transmission Protection Plate
- 3 - M8 x 30mm High Tensile (8.8) Bolt (Zinc Plated)
- 3 - M8 Wedge-Lock Extended Washers (Zinc Flake Coating)
- 1 - M8 x 3mm Bushings (6061 Aluminium)
- 1 - M8 Flanged (CL8) Nut (Zinc Plated)
- 1 - 4g pouch Anti-Seize
Fits All Grand Cherokees except SRT Model*
*Fitment on all Summit, High Altitude & Australian 2016+ models requires cutting (2) holes in the grille area of the lower front fascia for the mounting brackets. Instructions are not currently provided for this modification.
Fitment confirmed with the following products:
- Mopar 'Front Axle Skid Plate' (part# 82211995 & 82213094)
- Mopar 'Transfer Case Skid Plate' (part# 82211994)
Promo codes and shipping specials are not available to redeem on Chief items due to manufacturer restrictions.