WK2 Grand Cherokee Recovery Point
Chief Products WK2 Recovery Point provides a robust recovery attachment point for the front of your WK2. It features an eyelet design, heavy duty mounting plates, Wedge-Lock washers and high tensile corrosion resistant fasteners - making this the strongest recovery option available for your WK2.
- High-Strength Steel (20mm)
- E-Coat (Industry Leading Corrosion Resistance)
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Installation (Difficulty = 2/10)
- 4500kg (~9900lbs) WLL (Working Load Limit) [Engineer Certified]
- 8100kg (~17850lbs) MBS (Minimum Breaking Strength) [Engineer Certified]
- 4.58kg (~10lbs) (Including Mounting Hardware)
- 55mm Eyelet
- 1 - Recovery Point
- 2 - Mounting Plates (Aluminium 5083)
- 2 - M10 x 90mm High Tensile (10.9) Bolts (Zinc Plated)
- 1 - M10 x 65mm High Tensile (10.9) Bolt (Zinc Plated)
- 4 - M10 Wedge-Lock Extended Washers (Zinc Flake Coating)
- 1 - 4g pouch Anti-Seize
Fits All Grand Cherokees except SRT Model*
*Fitment on all Summit, High Altitude & Australian 2016+ models requires cutting (2) holes in the grille area of the lower front fascia for the mounting brackets. Instructions are not currently provided for this modification.
Fitment confirmed with the following products:
* WARNING *
- WK2 Sump Protection Plate
- WK2 Lower Front Guard
- WK2 Hidden Winch Mount
- WK2 Nudge Bar
DO NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT OF THIS PRODUCT AT ANY TIME. The Working Load Limit of this product is significantly less for non-straight line pull forces. The Minimum Breaking Strength of this product does not reflect the capabilities of the vehicle mounting point.
* CAUTION *
Every recovery situation has the potential for personal injury. In order to minimise that risk, it is important to familiarise yourself with the proper operation of your recovery equipment before using it, and be constantly safety oriented.