Powerboard NX Automatic Running Boards for 4-Door Wrangler JK
It's the board that moves. Powerboard NX with Wi-Fi activation makes for faster installation without removing interior door panels or cutting into underdash wiring.
Jeep Wrangler models feature new Torsion Bar tensioning system that allows a closer, tighter fit against the rocker panel for better appearance and smoother operation.
HOW IT WORKS:
Wi-Fi modules attach to door jams and detect when any door opens or closes. They communicate to the wireless controller which then uses programmed logic to operate the boards independently.
Same design as the original PowerBoard, but uses patented Wi-Fi technology to sense when the boards should deploy or retract.
Installation is faster and far easier. No more removing door panels, no tapping into factory color-coded door wires inside the cab.
Attachment of Bestop's exclusive door transmitters solves all the door open-close signalling and multiple connections. No need to use the OBD connector.
- Electrically powered running board hides stealthily underneath your truck when doors are closed and extends down to meet your foot when door opens.
- Drops down about 6" and out 2" to create a stair-step into your truck
- Full length board works with both front and rear doors, driver and passenger sides
- 600 pound load capacity per side
- Complete kit includes two full length boards, OEM quality sealed motors, controller, hardware, WiFi modules with weatherproof connectors and LED Light kit
- Powerboard NX features wireless activation components that reduce installation time and effort
- Built-in anti-pinch safety features senses pressure to keep board from retracting on your hand and feet
- Patented high strength, die-cast aluminum linkage built to last in any climate
- OEM quality sealed motors that perform in any weather
- Sturdy 6.25 inch wide aluminum running board features ultra-durable, non-slip, powder-coated surface
- Integrated LED Light Kit mounts to linkage or to body and illuminates board and ground below for easier access in and out of the cab
- 100,000 mile/3-year limited warranty.