Teraflex 1.5-2" Lift Falcon Series 2.1 Sport Monotube Shock Absorber Kit - All 4DESCRIPTION
Designed specifically to meet the unique requirements of the Jeep Wrangler, Falcon Series 2.1 Sport Monotube Shocks provides more aggressive off-road handling with increased compression damping; ideal for the serious enthusiast wanting a consistently firm feel though all driving conditions.
An available standard Series 2.1 Monotube Shock (# 03-01-21-400-002) is engineered to deliver increased stability, improved ride quality, and comfort for daily driven Jeeps in the same compact package at an affordable price.
The 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy shock body protects the internal components from damage while providing superior heat dissipation for consistent performance. The monotube design incorporates the oil/gas separator to prevent cavitation.
Falcon Shocks feature Red Line full synthetic shock oil with a high viscosity index of 519 for consistent performance across all temperatures to reduce shock fade. The proprietary synthetic formula also contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents that produce excellent thermal stability.
LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5-2"INCLUDES:
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Four (4) Falcon Series 2.1 Sport Monotube Shocks
- JK specific shock
- Increases vehicle stability
- Improved dynamic roll control
- Improved low speed damping
- Optimized fitment for clearance during full suspension travel
- Front offset stud design creates additional frame clearance during articulation
- 2.25" shock body provides optimal performance
- Largest shock body that will fit w/out modifications
- 6061-T6 precipitation-hardened aluminum alloy shock body resists wear
- Smooth honed internal shock body surface for long term performance
- 3/4" shaft to prevent shaft buckling
- Induction hardened chrome plated shaft resists rock damage & corrosion
- OGS - the oil/gas separator prevents cavitation
- Digressive linear piston
- 1-piece Teflon bronze piston wear band w/ O-ring
- Hard anodized billet piston
- Aluminum construction for superior heat dissipation
- Red Line full synthetic shock oil
- 1,000-hour salt spray corrosion resistance test on all hardware
- Serviceable & rebuildable (factory serviced)
- Built in-house at the TeraFlex Falcon Shock Division
- 3-year warranty
- Patent pending design
- Bump stops are required for these shocks.
- Also available in standard Series 2.1 (# 03-01-21-400-002).